BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Cute Owl!

My second owl was a cute success! After gathering some ideas from pictures online, drafting a new pattern, and using felt to make the eyes and beak, I really love the end result! 
 Now I just need to fill out my hospital volunteer application and get the ball rolling to sew a few for kids at the  hospital. But I think this little owl will go to my niece Taegen for her first birthday (this Tuesday! I better get it in the mail ASAP!)
Same cute tail! 
Shake your tail-feathers, Taegen! You're turning one! :) 

4 comments:

LivG said...

Super cute!!! Yay! Good job :)

Brittany said...

Thanks Olivia! Better than the bear? :)

Debbie said...

A-Dorable!!!!!!

LivG said...

Way better than the bear ;)

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...