BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Meng Menu

The Meng Menu is back! I feel like our life is finally getting back to normal after our hospital stay with Benji, Micah's surgery, and the boys' birthday. I actually made a menu last week but I didn't get organized enough to blog about it. It was too bad too because I used some great recipes that I would have loved to blog about. Maybe next time.


Sunday: Chicken Fried Steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, steamed broccoli
Monday: Creamy Chicken pockets, garden salad, cantaloupe 
Tuesday: Frozen meal--thank you Stouffer's. 
Wednesday: Salmon patties, pasta dish, California veggies
Thursday: Slow cooker Mexican pulled pork w/ tortillas and taco fixin’s
Friday: Crispy Cheddar Chicken, rice, green beans
Saturday: Chicken parmesan bundles, pasta and sauce, caeser salad 

Ooo! Look at all those lovely links! I am really excited about trying some new recipes this week, namely the Creamy Chicken pockets and the Crispy Cheddar Chicken. Speaking of Crispy Cheddar Chicken, I forgot to buy Ritz crackers. GRR! I guess I'll have to pick up those and the cream of chicken soup I forgot (picked up chicken noodle instead...wow. It happens)

Grocery shopping was $130 this week but I am defending myself by noting all the non-food stuff I got, including copy paper for the printer ($6), craft glue, dishwasher soap, liquid dish soap, eye liner, vitamins for the boys, and chapstick. So....I'll forgive myself for going $5 over budget. 

BTW, I joined pinterest and have LOOOOOVED pinning recipes. It made putting together this blog post so much easier! My username on pinterest is menaglings. 

Happy Cooking this week! 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

The chicken pockets and the cheddar chicken look amazing! I wish they were dairy free. :( Would be a nightmare for Caedmon...and he's to the point where he gets upset when we have yummy looking foods and he can't. I'll store the recipes...maybe someday I can use them! :)

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...