BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Monday, November 4, 2013

Meng Menu


Sunday: KFC (aka...mommy is exhausted) 
Monday: Hamburgers, baked fries, carrots and broccoli
Tuesday: Chicken and rice soup, homemade bread
Wednesday: London broil, smashed potatoes with cheese and green onions, green beans
Thursday: Chicken fajita casserole
Friday: Out to eat
Saturday: Egg rolls (from freezer section), fried rice, crab rangoon

I was under budget this week at $144! 

I am excited to make the crab rangoon this week! I have had several recipes for crab rangoon pinned to my Snacks Pintrest board for a long time now and I finally bought all the ingredients to try it out! They can also be baked so maybe I'll have to try out both fried and baked. 

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...